Be part of IVECO's team to build the ADAS/AD Center of Competence from the scratch.
In Southern Germany, IVECO develops global ADAS/AD solutions for future trucks and commercial vehicles. As an up-and-coming technology location, Ulm is the perfect place for this.
Shape the future with your ideas and drive your career to unimagined heights in a highly innovative environment.
FERCHAU DIRECT is the leading recruiting partner for digitalization in established and emerging industries. We exclusively support IVECO to find the right specialists and managers for the ADAS/AD Center of Competence. We are your first point of contact. We recruit exclusively for permanent positions - this is your chance to be placed directly at IVECO.
ADAS/AD Systems Architect (m/f/d) - Permanent Employment at IVECO - ADAS/AD Center of Competence
Navigate the Future - Tasks & Challenges
- Responsible for planning, defining, and high-level design of the ADAS or AD system architecture using Model Based Systems Engineering methodologies (Physical View, EE, Logical View, etc.)
- Responsible for documenting and communicating the system architecture to internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate the adoption of system architecture across different vehicle platforms by creating synergy in design
- Ensure software, components and system architecture are consistent with the vehicle development plan
- Collaborate with the functional safety/cybersecurity team to integrate these as requirements into the system architecture
Enjoy Your Ride - Workplace & Benefits
- Excellent career perspectives supported by development programs
- Professional environment which allows personal growth
- Attractive salary package including bonus
- Flexible working hours and optionally home office
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Innovative, international environment
- Open minded, supportive atmosphere
- Highly skilled and great team colleagues
Start Your Engine - Skills & Experience
- Technical/engineering background with "hands on mentality"
- Strong Systems Engineering background and Model Based Systems Engineering experience
- At least 2 years of experience developing EE system architectures
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry
- Familiar with vehicle communication protocols (e.g. CAN, DoIP, ETH, LIN)
- Experience in projects or product development
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in English, German and/or Italian is a plus
Please apply via our online portal to ensure data protection. We look forward to receiving your CV - a cover letter is not necessary.
Let's go for it.