Be part of IVECO's team to build the ADAS/AD Center of Competence from the scratch.
In Southern Germany, IVECO develops global ADAS/AD solutions for future trucks and commercial vehicles. As an up-and-coming technology location, Ulm is the perfect place for this.
Shape the future with your ideas and drive your career to unimagined heights in a highly innovative environment.
FERCHAU DIRECT is the leading recruiting partner for digitalization in established and emerging industries. We exclusively support IVECO to find the right specialists and managers for the ADAS/AD Center of Competence. We are your first point of contact. We recruit exclusively for permanent positions - this is your chance to be placed directly at IVECO.
ADAS/AD Product Owner Domain Controller (m/f/d) - Permanent Employment at IVECO - ADAS/AD Center of Competence
Navigate the Future - Tasks & Challenges
- Defining the ADAS/AD component roadmap for domain controller
- Being responsible for the definition, installation and launch of the component
- Being the technical expert for the definition of sensor and component positioning, physical interfaces, engineering packaging
- Development and review of the technical specification in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Owning the component's supplier maturity plan, design, and project milestones
- Defining the component's validation specification and test cases, being involved in the review of DFMEA, DVP&R, Gap Analysis, and Quality Plan
- Being up-to date to the relevant regulatory and governmental requirements for the ADAS/AD functions and components to incorporate them in the component requirements
Enjoy Your Ride - Workplace & Benefits
- Excellent career perspectives supported by development programs
- Professional environment which allows personal growth
- Attractive salary package including bonus
- Flexible working hours and optionally home office
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Innovative, international environment
- Open minded, supportive atmosphere
- Highly skilled and great team colleagues
Start Your Engine - Skills & Experience
- Technical/engineering background with a "Hands on mentality"
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in developing and launching ADAS/AD components
- Familiar with system engineering and projects or product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, German or Italian is a plus
Please apply via our online portal to ensure data protection. We look forward to receiving your CV - a cover letter is not necessary.
Let's go for it.