In the Refrigeration and Freezing product segment, Liebherr has been developing, manufacturing and selling a wide range of efficient refrigerators and freezers for domestic and professional use since 1954. In order to continually inspire customers with innovative solutions, Liebherr focuses on their needs and constantly redefines the limits of what is possible. Liebherr refrigerators and freezers are regarded as a symbol of the highest quality in the industry and by customers – in Europe today, around the world tomorrow.
Creating passion: your responsibilities
- Improve our testing processes, methods and tools; ensure state of the art testing optimized for our products
- Support the development teams in applying those methods and tools; help to find the right tools
- Create test strategies and help to apply them across all levels of the solution, from IoT-HW and unit test up to the full End-to-End test
- Plan and setup the test environments and automated tests
- Align the testing activities with requirements management, agile development and other quality assurance activities
- Guide the testing teams and support the optimization of the development process
- Evaluate and report the maturity of the tested products
Contributing your strengths: your qualifications
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of practical experience in the planning and execution of test strategies for digital solutions or complex distributed systems or similar
- Deep knowledge in tools and methods for test management, test design and test automation
- Deep programming / scripting skills e.g. Phyton, C, Java,...
- Knowledge in development process approaches incl. CI/CD and agile working methods
- Profund Communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowlegde in system design, system architecture as well as safety and security
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.