Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Develop tools and simulations for automotive software platforms
- Find creative solutions to cutting edge problems
- Implement software units and test these according to predefined processes
- Ensure code quality by writing and performing tests as well as reviewing source code
- Support the analysis and fixing of defects and track the issues
- Collaborate with cross-site teams and customers
Individual and success-oriented - your future looks great.
- Individual employee development programmes
Your qualifications are convincing.
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, automotive engineering or similar
- You have profound knowledge of object-oriented programming in C/C++ and ideally Qt
- You have knowledge of common Linux distributions and do not hesitate to write Shell scripts
- You are experienced in software development processes and the corresponding tools (JIRA, GIT, GERRIT)
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
Our offer sounds just right for you? Then we are looking forward to your application - please send it online to Frau Elisabeth Hueske using the key number JU47-47547-UL. Because what's valid for our customers has always been valid for you: follow your fascination!