One Team. Different Characters. And a variety of creative ideas – our base for technical products which are well known by consumers and professional users all around the world.
This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry,
lawn and garden, and construction. We combine passion for innovation and the quality with our premium brands such as Husqvarna and GARDENA in a unique way. Come join our GARDENA Division / Global Design Team in Ulm as
IoT Test System Developer (m/f)
The internet-of-things will also make its mark on the world of garden equipment and you can be part of this exciting development of “smart” products. You can be at the forefront of technology and can help us develop solutions for automated verification of our IoT system which includes end-to-end and interface testing, from the app, over the cloud to the end-devices. Specifically you can:
- Develop systems and software for automated testing of IoT Software and Hardware. It controls and accesses interface between app, cloud, IP, IoT protocol and devices
- Integration of the IoT system and Interfaces
As an electronic or software engineer, you have already some experience in software development, specifically:
- Development of software or scripts in the Linux environment
- You know about Internet-protocol, XML and REST or other protocols for example
- It would also be good if you have used tools like sniffers, Wireshark for example
- and have some experience with electronic and firmware design for the purpose of design and sub-contracting parts of the test system hardware
- Technical challenges are for you more important than the daily grind
- our team culture has elements of start up culture, we work in an international team within a very successful international company that seeks to go new ways in finding innovative ways of connecting gardening with IT Technology.
Discover a dynamic and challenging environment! Live your enthusiasm for innovation in a Group, which is simply different. And which offers you – besides a team-oriented atmosphere - the exceptional opportunity to develop our product portfolio, our company and, above all, your career.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application including resume, cover letter and references (documentation of design ability) to
Mrs. Mirjam Geiß
Husqvarna Group, Hans-Lorenser-Straße 40, 89079 Ulm
Phone: +49 (0)731 490-965